Supporting the family
How we can help you support the family abroad
Chances are you will have at least one family member who lives abroad. Perhaps your family tree is spread across the entire globe, with strands in every continent.
Global families are going to come across global problems – this is unavoidable – but Travelex International Payments gives you assurance that these issues are less likely to involve your finances.
Tap into one of our regular payment plans and we can help you manage overseas costs, such as:
- Mortgage repayments.
- School or College fees.
- Medical expenses.
- Debt repayments.
- All kinds of bill payments.
Why choose Travelex to support the family overseas?
Supporting the family overseas is made even easier through one of our regular payment plans. This is because:
- We regularly check the rates of our competitors, so that you always get a competitive rate.
- We offer consistency where your family budget is concerned.
- We present you with low minimum amount of $500 equivalent per payment.
- We only ask that you make a minimum of four payments.
Looking to move overseas yourself?
Moving abroad to be closer to some of your family can be a rewarding life experience, but there will surely be challenges along the way. Here are some tips we would like to share with you:
- Prepare the kids – It is vital that you help your children to adjust to their new home in a foreign country. Educate them about where they are moving to and read appropriate stories to them to get them excited about what lies ahead. If you are moving to a country where a language barrier exists, research whether it is best to put your child in a host or bilingual school.
- Take advantage of networking resources – As soon as you have made the decision to move abroad, see whether your country of choice offer expatriate advisory services. These can advise you on everything from schools in your new neighbourhood to housing options and how you can adjust to your new life, hassle free.
- Pick the right time – Planning can make all the difference when relocating abroad. Try to make the move around the beginning of the new school year if you have kids, while avoid a move two weeks after a baby is due.
- Let Travelex International Payments help – Take advantage of our moving overseas service and you will not need to constantly monitor exchange rates while trying to sort everything else out before that big move.
Disclaimer and Additional Information on Travelex International Payments
*Conditions apply only concerns the transfer fee charged by Travelex International Payments. Click here for the International Payments Price Promise terms and conditions.
The Travelex International Payment service is provided by USForex Inc (“USForex”). USForex are regulated by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”) (MSB#31000031628604), a bureau of the United States Department of Treasury and as a licensed Money Transmitter by the State Banking Departments in a number of U.S. States. USForex is part of the global OzForex Group and is a wholly owned subsidiary of OzForex Pty Ltd
(ACN: 092 375 703) ("OzForex"), an Australian company with Australian Financial Services Licence No. 226 484. Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should not rely on any advice contained in this website and we recommend that you consider whether the product is appropriate to your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.
Information on this website is intended for residents of the United States only.
Any reference to "we", "us", or "our" in relation to the Travelex International Payment service is a reference to USForex.
USForex will pay Travelex 50% of net revenue arising from USForex’s provision of Travelex International Payments services. Net revenue is the revenue arising from foreign exchange margins (or spread) and fees less all costs incurred in providing the services including but not limited to administrative costs, compliance costs and sales and marketing costs.